In advance of your arrival
- Payment in full for your linen rental order is due prior to arrival.
- If paying by check, the check must be received at least one week prior to your arrival. Please allow at least 3 days for the US Postal Service to deliver your check to us.
- Our cancellation policy requires one week (7 days) before your arrival date in order to receive a refund.
- Cancellations must be received at least one week (7 days) before your arrival date in order to receive a refund. Partial refunds are available for cancellations (full or partial) received less than one week in advance.
- Order Changes: Significant reductions in your order are subject to the above stated cancellation policy. Additions to your order requested less than two weeks in advance are subject to inventory availability.
- Inspect all linens and towels upon receipt.
- All linens and towels are delivered in clean and ready to use condition. We also keep a sharp eye open for stains, tears, etc. If there are any stains or any other issue with the linens or towels, report must be made to Coastal Linen Supply’s office by 12 pm the day after your arrival. A message describing the situation may be left on the voice mail if no one answers at the office. The telephone number is 732-830-8228.
- Please count linens and towels to make sure your full order has been received.
- Any discrepancy must be reported to Coastal Linen Supply’s office by 12 pm the day after your arrival.
- If there are no reports to Coastal Linen Supply’s office by 12 pm the day following your arrival, all orders are agreed to be complete and in clean, usable and undamaged condition.
Cleaning your linens
- You are allowed to wash your sheets and towels if needed. Please take as much care with our linens as you would yours.
- Use warm water to wash and cold water rinse. Use a mild detergent. DO NOT USE BLEACH. Do not over-dry.
- Our replacement cost schedule for damaged linens are viewable below.
Returning your linens
- Use your packing slip to ensure all items are returned.
- Please place all linens in the laundry bags included with your delivery.
- Please have laundry outside and ready to be picked up by 10am.
- If your order included a late check-out, please have linens in the laundry bags and outside the door no later than your scheduled departure time.
- Please leave laundry bags outside the door before you lock up the house and leave. If the linens are locked inside the house, many times it is very difficult to get in touch with someone who has a key. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the time it takes to get into the house to retrieve the laundry. You do not have to be present when we pick up the linens.
- If your full rental order is not returned or if there are permanently damaged items (to be determined at the sole discretion of a Coastal Linen Supply representative), we will charge the credit card used to pay for your order to replace non-returned and/or damaged items.
Replacement cost schedule
|Standard Premium Sheets||Linen Sheets|
|King Sheets||$49.00||King Set||$550.00|
|Queen Sheets||$35.00||Queen Set||$500.00|
|Twin Sheets||$24.00||Twin Set||$445.00|
|Bath Towel||$9.00||Linen Bath Towel||$147.00|
|Hand Towel||$6.00||Linen Hand Towel||$63.00|
|Blankets & Pillows|