- You will not pay at checkout when submitting your order via our website. We will process your order and email you a final invoice with a pay link within 1-2 days (usually same-day between mid-June through August). When you get the email with the attached invoice, look over your order to make sure everything is correct and then pay using either the pay link in the email or by calling the office where we can take you payment information over the phone.
- Ordering 1-2 weeks in advance is ideal but not required. This is especially true during the summer season. If you are ordering for a delivery needed within 2-3 days during the off season (mid-September through mid-June) or 1-2 days during the summer season (mid-June through mid-September), go ahead and use the online form but PLEASE give the office a call so we can get the invoice back to you as soon as possible: 732-830-8228.
- We’ve made our online ordering system as flexible as possible. If you find the form unable to accommodate your specific needs, please give us a call or send us an email with a good day & time for us to call you to place your linen order. We are even more flexible than our online order form!
- Use your rental contract to help determine what size and how many sheet sets you’ll need.
- For towels, in our experience most families order:
Bath towels: 1½ – 2 per person. i.e.: for 6 people most orders are for 9 – 12 bath towels; for 10 people most orders are for 15 – 20 bath towels.
Hand towels: 2 – 3 per bathroom
Washcloths: 1 – 1½ per person. i.e.: for 8 people, many people order between 8 and 12 washcloths depending on their individual needs. Not everyone uses washcloths, so not all orders include them.
Bath mats: 1 – 2 per bathroom.
Beach Towels: 1 per person plus 1 per person for any expected guests.
- For more information on order changes and cancellations, please read our rental terms.
- We do not have a pick-up location for your linen order. All linen rental orders will be delivered and picked up at your rental address.
- Because we do not have a pick-up location, we do not charge a delivery fee. The only exception is large deliveries to universities, colleges, camps, etc.
- Delivery time cannot be guaranteed. If your linens have not arrived before you have, they will be there shortly afterwards. We usually finish making deliveries by 5pm.
- If your linens have not arrived by 5pm, please feel free to give us a call and we can give you an estimated time of arrival. 732-830-8228
- If the weather is forecast to be inclement, please look for your linens in a protected area. Some common areas include: under an overhang or awning, under the deck or steps, under the picnic table, or in an enclosed outdoor shower, etc.
- Please check your packing slip and make sure your entire order was delivered and is in good condition. In case of any errors, the quicker we know, the quicker we can correct it. If we do not hear from you by 12 pm the day after your arrival, it is agreed that your full order was received and all items were in clean, usable and undamaged condition.
- You are allowed to wash your sheets and towels if needed. Please take as much care with our linens as you would yours.
- Use warm water to wash and cold water rinse. Use a mild detergent. DO NOT USE BLEACH. Do not over-dry.
- To view our replacement cost schedule for damaged linens, please read our rental terms.
- Please place all linens in the laundry bags included with your delivery.
- Please have laundry outside the door and ready to be picked up by 10am.
- If your order included a late check-out, please have linens in the laundry bags and outside the door no later than your scheduled departure time.
- Please leave laundry bags outside the door before you lock up the house and leave. If the linens are locked inside the house, many times it is very difficult to get in touch with someone who has a key. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the time it takes to get into the house to retrieve the laundry. You do not have to be present when we pick up the linens.
- For more information on non-returned (missing) or damaged linens, please read our rental terms.